Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is a top executive at the company that earned the no-bid contract to build the disastrous Obamacare website. Toni Townes-Whitley, Princeton class of ’85, is senior vice president at Canadian company CGI Federal, which earned the no-bid contract to build the so far costing $678 million Obamacare enrollment website at Healthcare.gov. Townes-Whitley and his Princeton classmate Michelle Obama are both members of the Association of Black Princeton Alumni. Toni Townes, Pricenton ’85, is a onetime policy analyst with the General Accounting Office and previously served in the Peace Corps in Gabon, West Africa.
George Schindler, the president of the CGI Federal’s Canadian parent CGI Group, became an Obama 2012 campaign donor after his company gained the ObamaCare contract.
So, let’s see if we can connect the dots here;
1) No American companies were considered for building Obamacare’s website;
2) CGI Federal, a Canadian company under investigation for sub-par performance, was chosen by God knows which criteria and hired;
3) CGI Federal was given a NO BID contract worth $93 million;
4) A top executive at CGI Federal was a Princeton classmate of Michelle Obama;
5) Previous company’s experience was building a gun registry for the Canadian government;
6) CGI Group was fired by Canadian Government for overruns that cost Canada $100 million;
7) CGI has continued its practice of overruns as the Obamacare enrollment website has gone from $98 million to costing U.S. tax payers $678 million, and it’s still going up.
These basic facts should infuriate every American.